Ethiopia Bensa G1 A.D. Washing Station
Process: Single Origin Natural Filter
Region & Cultivar: Bensa. Sidama. 1900-2100m ASL. Heirloom.
Tasting Notes: Muscat grape. Mango. Peach. Tea-like.
Weight: ***100g per Pack***
Shipping: Ship within 3 to 5 working days. Free of charge!
In order to develop the complex flavor of the coffee, fermentation temperature must be below 10–12° celcius. Using stainless steel vessels for fermentation process is the key factor to achieve clean and unify flavor profile. Injecting carbon dioxide during fermentation could slow down the decompostition process of the pectin layer.
- Burundi Red Honey FilterHK$130.00
- Kenya Kiangoi WashedHK$130.00
- Costa Rica Alma Negra NaturalHK$130.00
- Kamoini Kenya WashedHK$130.00
- Gathaithi KenyaHK$130.00
- Panama Special Natural FilterHK$190.00
- Brazil Ipanema Premier CRU C38 FruityHK$130.00
- Colombia Esperanza Pava MicrolotHK$130.00
- Nicaragua Finca PeraltaHK$130.00