Ethiopia Adado G1 Almaz Sahile Horo
Process: Single Origin Natural Filter
Region & Cultivar: Yirgacheffe 2018m ASL. Heirloom.
Tasting Notes: Blueberry. Strawberry. Orange. Chocolate.
Weight: 150g per Pack
This coffee is produced by the Horo family, who operates a 8 hectares coffee farm with 10 members. Adhere to the traditional way of coffee production, this farm persists on not using chemical fertilisers and practises shady trees growing to enhance the bean quality. This farm produces 5760kg green beans annually on average and harvests between November to mid-January.
- Burundi Red Honey FilterHK$130.00
- Kenya Kiangoi WashedHK$130.00
- Costa Rica Alma Negra NaturalHK$130.00
- Kamoini Kenya WashedHK$130.00
- Gathaithi KenyaHK$130.00
- Panama Special Natural FilterHK$190.00
- Brazil Ipanema Premier CRU C38 FruityHK$130.00
- Colombia Esperanza Pava MicrolotHK$130.00
- Nicaragua Finca PeraltaHK$130.00