1.Coarsely grind 30g coffee (really coarse like rock salt or try the coarsest setting on you grinder and then dial finer later)
2. Add coffee into a inverted Aeropress
3. Add 125g 83 degree C water (0:00-0:15)
4. Use the other end of a spoon to stir 10-15 times (0:15-0:30)
5. Flip the Aeropress and let it settle
6. At 1:00 starting pressing gently until 1:15
7. Add (bypass) 75-80ml warm water until you hit your favourite intensity
-Highlight the acidity and juiciness of the coffee, body is much round than normal filter coffee.
-Winning the 2018 Hong Kong Aeropress Championship?
-Fast and easy. Anyone we mean ANYONE can make it!
-Using way tooooooo much of coffee but worth it!
-Not suitable if you don't like too acidic coffee.
Normally we recommend using any of our filter roast coffee. Haven't tested on darker roast yet!